Welcome to 70 Waterloo!
Waterloo Place is nestled nicely just off Assumption Boulevard. The building overlooks four baseball fields and the Gunningsville Bridge, making for some fantastic views of the riverfront. Some of the units have balconies, but the building also has a communal balcony that everyone can enjoy.
Just steps away from the future Moncton Events Center, this is a perfect location for anyone wanting to live steps away from everything downtown has to offer, but with a better view!
Some of the nearby amenities include:
- A wide variety of amazing restaurants
- Downtown Shopping, such as Jewellery Stores, Art Galleries, Clothing Stores, Gift Shops, and much more.
- Sobey’s Grocery Store and NB Liquor
- The Moncton Library, City Hall, Riverfront Park, Baseball Fields
- Riverfront Bike Paths & Walking Trails
- Steps away from the future Downtown Events Center!
The building is also home to Handsome Devils Barber Shop and Working Class Menswear.
Waterloo Place offers several apartment options, all of which offer modern styling and amenities:
- Fully furnished 1-bedroom apartments – $1300/mth OR $500/wk
- All you need are Groceries and a Toothbrush!
- 1-bedroom apartments – $900 + utilities
- 2-bedroom apartments – $975/mth + utilities
This is truly an amazing place to live!
Dog and Cat friendly (on-approval).
All major bus routes come through Main Street.
See the Attachment Section below to download the complete Bus Route Map.
Please note that bus routes tend to change, please check www.codiactranspo.ca for the latest routes.
Downtown Moncton is a vibrant city center with amazing amenities.
70 Waterloo Street, Moncton, NB, Canada