Are you looking for a Quality and Affordable 2-Bedroom Apartments for rent in Moncton?
123 and 131 Redmond Street is perfect for you!
These beautiful apartment buildings are located just a 3-minute walk from the University of Moncton. All the amenities you can imagine are closeby:
- Sobey’s Grocery Store
- NB Liquor Store
- A Wide Variety of Restaurants, Pubs and Coffee Shops
- A 5-minute drive from CF Champlain Shopping Center
- A 7-minute drive from the Trinity Power Center
- A 5-minute drive from Downtown Moncton
The buildings feature 2-bedroom apartments which are perfect for students looking to stay a short distance from campus. Also, all the units in these buildings have all-inclusive rates which include heat, lights and hot water.
There are two types of 2-bedroom apartments in these buildings:
- Modern 2-bedroom featuring updated kitchens and bathroom. These are $825 utilities included.
- Standard 2-bedroom unit at $775 utilities included.
All apartments are available on month-to-month rental agreements. Please contact us for details.
Bus Route 61 & 61B are fully accessible on McLaughlin Drive.
See the Attachment Section below to download the complete Bus Route Map.
Please note that bus routes tend to change, please check www.codiactranspo.ca for the latest routes.
Ward Street is located in a Residential Area near the U de M University Campus.