Beautiful Apartments for Rent in Moncton!
The 14 and 16 Everett Street buildings are a hidden gem. They’re located in a mature neighborhood just off Mountain Road and is just across the street from the Moncton Boys and Girls Club.
These buildings are built to spoil the tenants. They offer just under 1,000 sq/ft of living space with modern amenities such as:
- Heated Floors
- Onsuite bathrooms in some units
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Central Vacuum
- Refrigerator, Stove, Range Fan
- Private Balconies
Heat and Hot Water are included, so all you need to pay is the electricity; which typically averages $50 per month.
The location is equally amazing. Residents live near all the following:
- Too many restaurants to count!
- Near grocery stores, convenience stores, and NB Liquor
- A 3-minute drive to the Trinity Power Center
- A 5-minute drive to Downtown
- A 2-minute drive to the Moncton Hospital
- And much, much more!
This is truly affordable luxury. Spoil yourself!
This is an Adults-Only building.
All major bus routes come through Mountain Road.
See the Attachment Section below to download the complete Bus Route Map.
Please note that bus routes tend to change, please check www.codiactranspo.ca for the latest routes.
Everett Street is located in an older mature neighborhood near the Moncton Hospital.
14 Everett Street, Moncton, NB