Looking for an amazing location to Rent and Apartment in Downtown Moncton? You’ve found it!
Welcome to 140 Gordon Street!
The Gordon Plaza Building is located in the heart of Downtown Moncton. Just steps away from shopping, grocery stores, and the future Moncton Events Center, this is the perfect place to be for anyone looking for all the amenities of downtown living.
Walk to coffee shops, restaurants, bars, everything is a few steps away.
Here are some of the nearby amenities:
- A wide variety of amazing restaurants
- Downtown Shopping, such as Jewellery Stores, Art Galleries, Clothing Stores, Gift Shops, and much more.
- Sobey’s Grocery Store and NB Liquor
- The Moncton Library, City Hall, Riverfront Park
- Riverfront Bike Paths & Walking Trails
- CF Champlain Shopping Center
- Steps away from the future Downtown Events Center!
If you want to live, work and play downtown, this is the perfect place for you!
The building has 1-bedroom units for $550/mth + utilities, and 2-bedroom units for $775/mth, all-in.
All major bus routes come through Main Street.
See the Attachment Section below to download the complete Bus Route Map.
Please note that bus routes tend to change, please check www.codiactranspo.ca for the latest routes.
Downtown Moncton is a vibrant city center with amazing amenities.
140 Gordon Street, Moncton, NB, Canada